- Fixed small bug that caused partial self-extractors from failed creation attempts (such as running out of disk space) to not be deleted.
- Fixed problem that caused child dialogs to go off the screen when the parent dialogs were mostly off the side/bottom/top of the screen.
- Added ability to encrypt entire hard-drives. This is not recommended for your "system volume" as it will contain many locked files.
- Improved handling of Return & Tab key presses on the Encrypt and Extract dialogs.
- Added additional file corruption/orphaned file checking.
- Fixed problem that caused the "Test Archive" function to report a final "Success" after it had reported previous errors.
- Added new encryption option: "Include Hidden / System files".
- Moved advanced options off of the encrypt dialog (when creating a new archive), to a new sub dialog.
- Additional tweaks to enable users to encrypt-to/decrypt-to network locations.