- Fixed bug that caused the first level directory to not be stored when adding (as opposed to creating a new archive) files.
- Now prompts and skips corrupted files in compressed archives.
- When packing: The cancel process will no longer finish with the current working file, it will truncate the file from the archive instead. This makes the cancel process much faster.
- Now supports pre-allocation, which makes the archive process much safer in mission critical environments.
- Archives are no longer deleted on error if you are adding files to a pre-existing archive.
- Number of default secure delete passes was added to the setup dialog.
- Checks disk for sufficient disk space before performing any operations.
- Now handles unexpected full disk conditions gracefully without sustaining archive corruption.
- Added functionality to prevent archive damage when the archive is open in multiple instances.
- When unpacking: The cancel process will no longer finish with the current working file, it will stop immediately and delete the partial target file. This makes the cancel process much faster.
- Now deletes corrupted target files on extraction.