- Fixed re-issue of content-type header when scripting engine prefixed its content-type with line feeds.
- Resolved issue with SCRIPT_FILENAME environment variable when executing CGI from SSI directive.
- Fixed potential stack overflow caused by nesting SSI includes and CGI executions.
- Throughly tested several 3rd party web-applications in PERL and PHP.
- Scripting engines: ActivePerl 5.12.2, Strawberry Perl 18.104.22.168 and PHP 5.3.5
- Applications: Boardawy Forum, phpMyAdmin, SquirrelMail, Drupal, osCommerce, Joomla, Magento, Mediawiki, phpBB, Wordpress.
- Supporting applications: SQL Server 2008, MySql 5.5.9.