- Minor performance tweaks & typo corrections.
1) The /Priority switch now sets the process and thread priority to NORMAL.
2) If you specify the thread count to be equal to the number of processors (without regard to logical / physical CPUs), the process will set each of the worker threads to a separate ideal processor.
Note: The process will NOT set the threads CPU affinity, it only sets the CPU "Ideal Process" which acts as a hint to the internal windows thread scheduler.
3) The process now employs the use of a "wait event" to monitor thread completion as opposed to the polling method which was used in the past versions.
4) Corrected several "typos".
- Fixed under/over flow issue.
Resolved two issues which would cause the process to run indefinitely:
1) Converted all character generation functions to use unsigned chars.
2) You can now only generate strings with characters between 0 and 254 (this version ommits ascii character 255).